Problem in tracking tweets with operator has exact multiple keywords in exact order in Spark Streaming

Problem in tracking tweets with operator has exact multiple keywords in exact order in Spark Streaming

Reddi Babu

I want to extract the tweets from the Twitter API are based on my search operator, which is a combination of multiple keywords and I want exact order.

If I can give multiple keywords inside double quotes, I don't get any help. When I tweet along with quotes then only I can able to extract tweet.

Sample piece of code:

val stream= ssc.twitterStream (myConsumerKey, myConsumerSecret, myAccessToken, myTokenSecret, filters)
         here, filters= home security, home health, home needs

My requirement is "exact match" and "exact order". I want to see same home security or home health as it is.

I refereed the following URL's for twitter operator types.

https://dev.twitter.com/docs/using-search

http://www.receptional.com/blog/a-comprehensive-list-of-twitter-search-operators

https://support.twitter.com/articles/71577-using-advanced-search

Could you please assist me on the same would be helpful a lot.

Thanks in advance.