Powered By Spark Page -- Companies & Organizations

Powered By Spark Page -- Companies & Organizations

"Christoph Böhm"
Dear Spark team,

thanks for the great work and congrats on becoming an Apache top-level project!

You could add us to your Powered-by-page, because we are using Spark (and Shark) to perform interactive exploration of large datasets.
Find us on: www.bakdata.com

Best,
Christoph

Christoph Böhm

bakdata | bespoke data engineering
www.bakdata.com

Re: Powered By Spark Page -- Companies & Organizations

Matei Zaharia
Administrator
Thanks, added you.