Performance and serialization: use case

Performance and serialization: use case – Hi everyone! We are just starting a new project with Spark and have a few (newbie) questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated! * Fi...
See inline On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 5:57 AM, Pierre Borckmans < pierre.borckmans@...> wrote: > > Hi everyone! > > We ...
or prdd.filter { case (_, value) => f(value) } On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Evan R. Sparks <evan.sparks@...>wrote: > See i...
Thanks Evan and Mark for your answers. As you mention, it’s always best to get things working before thinking about optimisation. And this is t...
Hi Pierre, I don't know what's your exact configuration and what's your exact code / caching, so I'll assume you have basic configuration and...
A little up after the weekend. I don’t know if that’s ok to revive a topic when it’s down, just let me know if it’s not ;) Thanks guys On 1...