Quantcast

Online learning of LDA model in Spark (update an existing model)

Online learning of LDA model in Spark (update an existing model)

matd
Hi folks,

I would like to train an LDA model in an online fashion, ie. be able to update the resulting model with new documents as they are available.

I understand that, under the hood, an online algo is implemented in OnlineLDAOptimizer, but don't understand from the API how I can update an existing model with a new batch of docs.

is it possible ? Any hint or code sample will be appreciated.

Thanks
Mat