Not able to connect to master from a worker on 2 different machine

Not able to connect to master from a worker on 2 different machine

Rishi
hello

I am new to spark. I am just trying to connect a worker to master.

I am not using EC2 right now. I am using 2 different laptops.

I run master on one machine and worker on another machine. I tried to connect from worker with master URL, but did not get connected.

When i run both master and worker on same machine, then it works fine.

Please help me to solve this.

Thank You