Need suggestions for Spark on K8S: RPC Encryption

Need suggestions for Spark on K8S: RPC Encryption

Xuan Gong
Hello, spark experts:

I am trying to figure out how to encrypt traffic when using spark on k8s. From the spark security doc, I learned how to do the RPC encryption between spark driver and spark executors. But I do not understand how to do it between spark driver and K8S API Server. (and/maybe between spark executor and API Server. I do not think that there is any connection between the executors and the API server. But please correct me if I am wrong).

Could you give me some suggestions on how to do the encryption in transit between spark driver and K8S API Server, please?

Best,

Xuan Gong