Need Solution for GraphX mapVertices() method in java

jp

Need Solution for GraphX mapVertices() method in java

jp
Hi Friends,
      For Graphx, I am using java language for development. Now, I was stuck in implementing Graph.mapVertices() method, in that I need to pass scala.Predef.$eq$colon$eq argument. But I didnt get any examples to write Predef.$eq$colon$eq in java.

    Anyone Please help me out from this. Give some sample code to implement mapVertices in java especially that  Predef.$eq$colon$eq argument

   Here is the link for that method,
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/api/java/org/apache/spark/graphx/Graph.html#mapVertices(scala.Function2,%20scala.reflect.ClassTag,%20scala.Predef.$eq$colon$eq)

Re: Need Solution for GraphX mapVertices() method in java

dali
I have the same problem
Did you find the solution?

Re: Need Solution for GraphX mapVertices() method in java

soravgulati
Try this:

scala.Predef.$eq$colon$eq$.MODULE$.tpEquals();