NPE when create cache table with where condition in subquery

NPE when create cache table with where condition in subquery

leosandylh@gmail.com
There is a problem when I run a hql for create a cache table .

create table zzmm1_cached TBLPROPERTIES ("shark.cache" = "true")
as select * from (select a.*,b.* from zzmm1 a left outer join zyd b where a.city_id=1 ) c
it show me
[Hive Error]: Query returned non-zero code: 12, cause: FAILED: Hive Internal Error: java.lang.NullPointerException(null)

but if I remove where condition , it runs well .

create table zzmm1_cached TBLPROPERTIES ("shark.cache" = "true")
as select * from (select a.*,b.* from zzmm1 a left outer join zyd b ) c

I want to know why the shark interpreter  could't explain where condition in the subquery ?

THX !