MultilayerPerceptronClassifier

Mina Aslani
Hi,
I have couple of questions regarding using MultilayerPerceptronClassifier in pyspark.
- Do we have any other options for solver other than solver='l-bfgs'?
- Also, tried to tune using cross validation and find the best model based on the defined parameters. (e.g. maxIter, layers, tol, seed). When I get the best model and try to see the different parameters using getSeed()/getTol()/getMaxIter(), etc, I get below error:
'MultilayerPerceptronClassificationModel' object has no attribute 'getSeed'/'getTol'/'getMaxIter'.

The only attribute for the best model that I can get is the layers.

Any idea?

Best regards,
Mina