Monitor executor and task memory getting used

Monitor executor and task memory getting used

Sriram Ganesh
Hi,

I wanna monitor how much memory executor and task used for a given job. Is there any direct method available for it which can be used to track this metric?

--
Sriram G
Tech

Re: Monitor executor and task memory getting used

Sriram Ganesh
I looked into this. But I found it is possible like this

Line no 230. This is for executors.

Just wanna cross verify is that right?

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019, 17:24 Alonso Isidoro Roman, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Take a look in this thread

El lun., 21 oct. 2019 a las 13:45, Sriram Ganesh (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi,

I wanna monitor how much memory executor and task used for a given job. Is there any direct method available for it which can be used to track this metric?

--
Sriram G
Tech

Re: Monitor executor and task memory getting used

Sriram Ganesh
I was wrong here.

I am using spark standalone cluster and I am not using YARN or MESOS. Is it possible to track spark execution memory?.