MappingException - org.apache.spark.mllib.classification.LogisticRegressionModel.load

MappingException - org.apache.spark.mllib.classification.LogisticRegressionModel.load

Mina Aslani
Hi,

I used pyspark to create a Logistic Regression model, train my training data and evaluate my test data using ML api. However, to use the model in my program, I saved the model(e.g. Logistic Regression model) and when I tried to load it in pyspark using

sameModel = LogisticRegressionModel.load(sc,path)
It throws below error:

An error occurred while calling z:org.apache.spark.mllib.classification.LogisticRegressionModel.load.

: org.json4s.package$MappingException: Did not find value which can be converted into java.lang.String

Is there a way to load the model in ML instead of MLIB?

Your input is appreciated.

Best regards,

Mina