Library to read health care EDI files in pyspark

Library to read health care EDI files in pyspark

Ramki Ram
Hi Team,

I want to know the way to transform 834 edi file to flat file or vice versa.  I just want to know that is there any licenced or opensource libraries available to handle health care EDI files in python or pyspark.

I found couple of libraries in search but I need your support to idetify best way to handle health care EDI and HL7.

Thank you
Ram

Re: Library to read health care EDI files in pyspark

Dennis Suhari
Hi,
haven’t heard about this but maybe first use something like

and then convert to spark Dataframe ?

Br,

Dennis

Von meinem iPhone gesendet