Kryo not registered class

Angel Francisco Orta
Hello, I'm with spark 2.1.0 with scala and I'm registering all classes with kryo, and I have a  problem registering this class,

org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.PartitioningAwareFileIndex$SerializableFileStatus$SerializableBlockLocation[]

I can't register with classOf[Array[Class.forName("org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.PartitioningAwareFileIndex$SerializableFileStatus$SerializableBlockLocation").type]]

I have tried as well creating a java class like register and registering the class as org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.PartitioningAwareFileIndex$SerializableFileStatus$SerializableBlockLocation[].class;

Any clue is appreciatted,

Thanks.

Re: Kryo not registered class

Vadim Semenov
Try:

Class.forName("[Lorg.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.PartitioningAwareFileIndex$SerializableFileStatus$SerializableBlockLocation;")