Kafka version support

Raghavendra Pandey
Just wondering if anyone has tried spark structured streaming kafka connector (2.2) with Kafka 0.11 or Kafka 1.0 version

Thanks
Raghav

Re: Kafka version support

Michael Armbrust
I would expect that to work.

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 10:17 PM, Raghavendra Pandey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has tried spark structured streaming kafka connector (2.2) with Kafka 0.11 or Kafka 1.0 version

Thanks
Raghav

Re: Kafka version support

Cody Koeninger
Are you talking about the broker version, or the kafka-clients artifact version?

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Raghavendra Pandey
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has tried spark structured streaming kafka
> connector (2.2) with Kafka 0.11 or Kafka 1.0 version
>
> Thanks
> Raghav

Re: Kafka version support

Michael Armbrust
Oh good question.  I was saying that the stock structured streaming connector should be able to talk to 0.11 or 1.0 brokers.