Kafka Zeppelin integration

ilavalasr
hi here is my question. Spark code run on zeppelin is unable to find
kafka source even though a dependency is specified. I ask is there any
way to fix this. Zeppelin version is 0.9.0, Spark version is 2.4.6, and
kafka version is 2.4.1. I have specified the dependency in the packages
and add a jar file that contained the kafka stream 010.

thank you
Suraj Ilavala

Re: Kafka Zeppelin integration

Alex Ott
Can you post what settings have you configured for Spark interpreter?
I recently did a demo of using Zeppelin 0.9.0 preview1 + Structured Streaming
+ Kafka, running in distributed mode on the DSE Analytics, and everything
just worked...

P.S. Here is the notebook if you're interested
https://github.com/alexott/zeppelin-demos/blob/master/cassandra-day-russia/Cassandra%20Day%20Russia%20Streaming%20demo.zpln

[hidden email]  at "Fri, 19 Jun 2020 19:41:45 -0700" wrote:
 s> hi here is my question. Spark code run on zeppelin is unable to find kafka source even
 s> though a dependency is specified. I ask is there any way to fix this. Zeppelin version is
 s> 0.9.0, Spark version is 2.4.6, and kafka version is 2.4.1. I have specified the dependency
 s> in the packages and add a jar file that contained the kafka stream 010.

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/