JavaPairDStream saveAsTextFile

sa-2
HI,

I am looking at the documentation for Java API for Streams.  The scala library has option to save file locally, but the Java version doesnt seem to.  The only option i see is saveAsHadoopFiles.

Is there a reason why this option was left out from Java API?

Thanks.
SA

Re: JavaPairDStream saveAsTextFile

sowen
Yeah it's not there. I imagine it was simply never added, and that
there's not a good reaosn it couldn't be.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 4:53 AM, SA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI,
>
> I am looking at the documentation for Java API for Streams.  The scala
> library has option to save file locally, but the Java version doesnt seem
> to.  The only option i see is saveAsHadoopFiles.
>
> Is there a reason why this option was left out from Java API?
>
> http://spark.apache.org/docs/1.0.0/api/java/index.html?org/apache/spark/streaming/dstream/DStream.html
>
> Thanks.
> SA

Re: JavaPairDStream saveAsTextFile

Mayur Rustagi
Thats a cryptic way to say thr should be a Jira for it :)

Mayur Rustagi
Ph: +1 (760) 203 3257