Quantcast

Jar not in shell classpath in Windows 10

Jar not in shell classpath in Windows 10

Justin Pihony
Run spark-shell --packages datastax:spark-cassandra-connector:2.0.0-RC1-s_2.11 and then try to do an import of anything com.datastax. I have checked that the jar is listed among the classpaths and it is, albeit behind a spark URL. I'm wondering if added jars fail in windows due to this server abstraction? I can't find anything on this already, so maybe it's somehow an environment thing. Has anybody encountered this?