Invite Spark community as Pulsar Summit NA 2021 Community Partner

Invite Spark community as Pulsar Summit NA 2021 Community Partner

Dianjin Wang
Hi there,

I'm from StreamNative, now working at organizing the [Pulsar Virtual
Summit NA 2021][1]. I'm trying to contact our Spark community and
invite the Spark community as one community partner of Pulsar Summit
NA 2021.

As a community partner, The Spark logo will be featured on the Pulsar
Summit website, in promotional materials of the event, and also will
be in Opening Keynote at the Summit. I think Spark will gain valuable
mindshare of a targeted audience. We hope that the Spark community
could help us promote our event via community channels, like Twitter.
We will email our social media posts template as a reference. It'll be
easy to operate.

Welcome Spark community members to [submit talks][2] on Apache Pulsar
+ Spark, hope some joint use cases show.

I also copy this email to the PMC mailing list. I'm not sure this is
the right place to talk about this...Feel free to ask me if you have
any concerns.

Thanks a lot!

[1]: http://pulsar-summit.org
[2]: http://sessionize.com/pulsar-summit-north-america-2021

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Re: Invite Spark community as Pulsar Summit NA 2021 Community Partner

Dianjin Wang
Hi everyone,

I would like to follow up on my previous email to see if the Spark community is interested in being the community partner of Pulsar Summit NA 2021. We would love to see your support for the Pulsar community and conference.

Now our Summit is open for registration, welcome to have a spot.

Best,
Dianjin Wang

Best,
Dianjin Wang