India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report

India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report

Zahid Amin
USA report states that India is now the most dangerous country for Ethnic Minorities.

Remember Martin Luther King.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/9880960-religious-freedom-watchdog-pitches-adding-india-to.html#.1258-stage-set1-3

It began with Kasmir and still in locked down Since August 2019.

The Hindutwa  want to eradicate all minorities .
The Apache foundation is infested with these Hindutwa purists and their sympathisers.
Making Sure all Muslims are kept away from IT industry. Using you to help them.

Those people in IT you deal with are purists yet you are not welcome India.

The recognition of  Hindutwa led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947.

Evil propers when good men do nothing.
The genocide is not coming . It is Here.
I ask you please think and act.
Protect the Muslims from Indian Continent.

Re: India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report

Deepak Sharma
Can someone block this email ?
He is spreading rumours and spamming.

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 11:46 AM, Zahid Amin <[hidden email]> wrote:
USA report states that India is now the most dangerous country for Ethnic Minorities.

Remember Martin Luther King.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/9880960-religious-freedom-watchdog-pitches-adding-india-to.html#.1258-stage-set1-3

It began with Kasmir and still in locked down Since August 2019.

The Hindutwa  want to eradicate all minorities .
The Apache foundation is infested with these Hindutwa purists and their sympathisers.
Making Sure all Muslims are kept away from IT industry. Using you to help them.

Those people in IT you deal with are purists yet you are not welcome India.

The recognition of  Hindutwa led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947.

Evil propers when good men do nothing.
The genocide is not coming . It is Here.
I ask you please think and act.
Protect the Muslims from Indian Continent.

> On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 11:46 AM, Zahid Amin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > USA report states that India is now the most dangerous country for Ethnic
> > Minorities.
> >
> > Remember Martin Luther King.
> >

> > https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/9880960-religious-freedom-watchdog-pitches-adding-india-to.html#.1258-stage-set1-3
> >
> > It began with Kasmir and still in locked down Since August 2019.
> >
> > The Hindutwa  want to eradicate all minorities .
> > The Apache foundation is infested with these Hindutwa purists and their
> > sympathisers.
> > Making Sure all Muslims are kept away from IT industry. Using you to help
> > them.
> >
> > Those people in IT you deal with are purists yet you are not welcome India.
> >
> > The recognition of  Hindutwa led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947.
> >
> > Evil propers when good men do nothing.
> > The genocide is not coming . It is Here.
> > I ask you please think and act.
> > Protect the Muslims from Indian Continent.

> > --
> Thanks
> Deepak
> www.bigdatabig.com
> www.keosha.net

OFFICIAL USA REPORT TODAY India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report out TODAY

Zahid Amin
How can it be rumours   ?
Of course you want  to suppress me.
Suppress USA official Report out TODAY .

> Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 8:17 AM
> From: "Deepak Sharma" <[hidden email]>
> To: "Zahid Amin" <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report
>
> Can someone block this email ?
> He is spreading rumours and spamming.
>
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 11:46 AM, Zahid Amin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > USA report states that India is now the most dangerous country for Ethnic
> > Minorities.
> >
> > Remember Martin Luther King.
> >

> > https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/9880960-religious-freedom-watchdog-pitches-adding-india-to.html#.1258-stage-set1-3
> >
> > It began with Kasmir and still in locked down Since August 2019.
> >
> > The Hindutwa  want to eradicate all minorities .
> > The Apache foundation is infested with these Hindutwa purists and their
> > sympathisers.
> > Making Sure all Muslims are kept away from IT industry. Using you to help
> > them.
> >
> > Those people in IT you deal with are purists yet you are not welcome India.
> >
> > The recognition of  Hindutwa led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947.
> >
> > Evil propers when good men do nothing.
> > The genocide is not coming . It is Here.
> > I ask you please think and act.
> > Protect the Muslims from Indian Continent.

> > --
> Thanks
> Deepak
> www.bigdatabig.com
> www.keosha.net

Re: OFFICIAL USA REPORT TODAY India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report out TODAY

Gaurav Agarwal
Spark moderator supress this user please. Unnecessary Spam or apache spark account is hacked ?

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 11:56 AM Zahid Amin <[hidden email]> wrote:
How can it be rumours   ?
Of course you want  to suppress me.
Suppress USA official Report out TODAY .

> Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 8:17 AM
> From: "Deepak Sharma" <[hidden email]>
> To: "Zahid Amin" <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report
>
> Can someone block this email ?
> He is spreading rumours and spamming.
>
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 11:46 AM, Zahid Amin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > USA report states that India is now the most dangerous country for Ethnic
> > Minorities.
> >
> > Remember Martin Luther King.
> >

> > https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/9880960-religious-freedom-watchdog-pitches-adding-india-to.html#.1258-stage-set1-3
> >
> > It began with Kasmir and still in locked down Since August 2019.
> >
> > The Hindutwa  want to eradicate all minorities .
> > The Apache foundation is infested with these Hindutwa purists and their
> > sympathisers.
> > Making Sure all Muslims are kept away from IT industry. Using you to help
> > them.
> >
> > Those people in IT you deal with are purists yet you are not welcome India.
> >
> > The recognition of  Hindutwa led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947.
> >
> > Evil propers when good men do nothing.
> > The genocide is not coming . It is Here.
> > I ask you please think and act.
> > Protect the Muslims from Indian Continent.

> > --
> Thanks
> Deepak
> www.bigdatabig.com
> www.keosha.net

Re: OFFICIAL USA REPORT TODAY India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report out TODAY

Deepak Sharma
I am unsubscribing until these hatemongers like Zahid Amin are removed or blocked .
FYI Zahid Amin , Indian govt rejected the false report already .

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 11:58 AM, Gaurav Agarwal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Spark moderator supress this user please. Unnecessary Spam or apache spark account is hacked ?

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 11:56 AM Zahid Amin <[hidden email]> wrote:
How can it be rumours   ?
Of course you want  to suppress me.
Suppress USA official Report out TODAY .

> Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 8:17 AM
> From: "Deepak Sharma" <[hidden email]>
> To: "Zahid Amin" <[hidden email]>
> Cc: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report
>
> Can someone block this email ?
> He is spreading rumours and spamming.
>
> On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 11:46 AM, Zahid Amin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > USA report states that India is now the most dangerous country for Ethnic
> > Minorities.
> >
> > Remember Martin Luther King.
> >

> > https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/9880960-religious-freedom-watchdog-pitches-adding-india-to.html#.1258-stage-set1-3
> >
> > It began with Kasmir and still in locked down Since August 2019.
> >
> > The Hindutwa  want to eradicate all minorities .
> > The Apache foundation is infested with these Hindutwa purists and their
> > sympathisers.
> > Making Sure all Muslims are kept away from IT industry. Using you to help
> > them.
> >
> > Those people in IT you deal with are purists yet you are not welcome India.
> >
> > The recognition of  Hindutwa led to the creation of Pakistan in 1947.
> >
> > Evil propers when good men do nothing.
> > The genocide is not coming . It is Here.
> > I ask you please think and act.
> > Protect the Muslims from Indian Continent.

> > --
> Thanks
> Deepak
> www.bigdatabig.com
> www.keosha.net

Re: OFFICIAL USA REPORT TODAY India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report out TODAY

Zahid Amin
EVIL PROSPERS ONLY WHEN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING.

I have done some good today. I unveiled Evil.

FACT:
 10 million Kasmiris Muslim and Chinese on Lockdown since August 2019.

FACT : Citizen Amendment Bill
Cast out non Hindu from India Beginning with Muslims.

FACT:  OFFICIAL USA Report Religious Freedom :Recognition of those two Facts. India most Dangerous country for ethnic minorities.

FACT  Pakistan created in 1947 for Muslims and ethnic minorities to live separate.

FACT:  you Indians in IT industry are all brahmin etc. The purists the Hindutwa.

FACT: My tribe fought in the 1857 Indian Rebellion and I am my next five generations without home.

Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 8:32 AM

> From: "Deepak Sharma" <[hidden email]>
> To: "Gaurav Agarwal" <[hidden email]>
> Cc: "Zahid Amin" <[hidden email]>, "user" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: OFFICIAL USA REPORT TODAY India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report out TODAY
>
> I am unsubscribing until these hatemongers like Zahid Amin are removed or
> blocked .
> FYI Zahid Amin , Indian govt rejected the false report already .
>

> On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 at 11:58 AM, Gaurav Agarwal <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Spark moderator supress this user please. Unnecessary Spam or apache spark
> > account is hacked ?
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 11:56 AM Zahid Amin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> How can it be rumours   ?
> >> Of course you want  to suppress me.
> >> Suppress USA official Report out TODAY .

> >> Ethnic

> >> https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/9880960-religious-freedom-watchdog-pitches-adding-india-to.html#.1258-stage-set1-3

> >> their
> >> help

> >> India.

> >> --
> Thanks
> Deepak
> www.bigdatabig.com
> www.keosha.net

Re: OFFICIAL USA REPORT TODAY India Most Dangerous : USA Religious Freedom Report out TODAY

akshay naidu
Today, entire Indian nationals are mourning for the demise of Irfan Khan, A true Indian Muslim. And this idiot Zahid Amin or whoever created this bot(not sure if its a bot or something)  spreading rumors about India. Rights given to Muslims in India are much open then any other Muslim majority country. Well it's not this guys fault entirely. He's just an idiot who's been brainwashed as a kid by the kind of people who run camps against humanity. These idiots are made into believe that by doing such nonsense stuff , 72 hoor will welcome them after death.. bullsh*t.
And it's because of your kind the other honest and real Muslim suffers not just in India but in every part of the world.

MODERATOR , PLEASE SPAM THIS ACCOUNT.

Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 8:32 AM