IRC channel

Akhil Das
Hi

Is there any IRC Channel for Spark? If no. Can we create one over freenode? It will be a great place to idle and help each other.

Best Regards

Re: IRC channel

Bernard Li
#spark on Freenode is taken by Spark devices: https://www.spark.io.

There is #apachespark -- I assume that's for this project :-)

Cheers,

Bernard

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Akhil Das <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any IRC Channel for Spark? If no. Can we create one over freenode?
> It will be a great place to idle and help each other.

> Thanks
> Best Regards

Re: IRC channel

Akhil Das
Oh ya. See you on the other end!

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:02 PM, Bernard Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
#spark on Freenode is taken by Spark devices: https://www.spark.io.

There is #apachespark -- I assume that's for this project :-)

Cheers,

Bernard

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Akhil Das <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there any IRC Channel for Spark? If no. Can we create one over freenode?
> It will be a great place to idle and help each other.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Best Regards

Best Regards

Re: IRC channel

Sebastian Schelter
It would be great if there was a way to record this chat in order to
allow users from other timezones or with limited availability to read up
what was discussed there.

--sebastian