How to unsubscribe???

Junior Alvarez

Hi!

I’ve been sending an unsubscribe mail, to this address: [hidden email], for the last months, and still…I don’t manage to unsubscribe…Why???

B r

/Junior

Re: How to unsubscribe???

Trevor News
Hi Junior,
After you send an email to [hidden email], you should receive a email with Instructions to double confirm. You will be asked to send another email using the link in the 2nd email. Only when that step is complete will the unsubscribe take effect.

Please check your Spam or Junk or Clutter folders. Unless we confirm, we will continue the subscription.

Hope that helps.

Trevor

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2019, at 12:22 AM, Junior Alvarez <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi!

I’ve been sending an unsubscribe mail, to this address: [hidden email], for the last months, and still…I don’t manage to unsubscribe…Why???

B r

/Junior

RE: How to unsubscribe???

Junior Alvarez

Hi!

Thanks for your info...:-)

Unfortunately, I have never received that email you’re talking about (with instructions to double confirm), and it is not in my junk or deleted folders neither..

Who is the sender of that second email??? And is there a way for you to send me that link, so I can double confirm unsubscribing???