How to submit a jar from Remote Server

Praveen Kumar Ramachandran
I'm running a spark Server at 192.172.12.100:7070 (standalone spark) and a Rest Service at 192.168.50.121:8080 (java).

I'm supposed to execute the spark-sumbit shell file under SPARK_HOME located at the Spark Server from the Rest Service. Could you suggest any solution (now I am using Jenkins to execute the shell file).

Could you guys tell me what would be better to achieve it without Jenkins.

Regards,
Praveen Kumar

回复:How to submit a jar from Remote Server

tianlangstudio