How to set Spark Streaming batch start time?

How to set Spark Streaming batch start time?

JF Chen
Hi everyone
I set 10 minutes as streaming interval, but it always runs at 0th minute, 10th minute, 20 minute in every hour. Can I set a start time, like start delay, making it runs at 5th minute, 15 minute, 25 minute every hour?
Thanks!

Regard,
Junfeng Chen