How to set Description in UI SQL tab

gpatcham
Is there a way can we set description to display in UI SQL TAB ?. Like we can
set sc.setJobDescription for Jobs and stages

Thanks
Giri

VP

Re: How to set Description in UI SQL tab

VP
This post was updated on .
I don't think this option is available for SQL UI tableSearched through the official docs https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/configuration.html#spark-uiand the codehttps://github.com/apache/spark/search?l=Scala&p=9&q=spark.sql.ui spark.job.description is available in SparkContext but for UI didn't find similar property ----- Best Regards, VP -- Sent from: http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/
Best Regards, VP