How to fix spark streaming missing tab

SparkUser6

I am trying to test performance of a spark streaming application that I wrote which reads/writes data to Kafka. Code is working fine but I cannot see the Streaming tab in the UI. I am using Ambari, but I am assuming this is Spark feature. I am using Spark 2.2. Please let me know if I have missed to configure anything.

I tried running the code from the Yarn Client/Yarn Cluster/local mode but same result. I saw another similar post https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/110212/hdp-26-spark-21-streaming-tab-not-available-in-the.html, But I am trying to monitor when app is running and from the driver node. Still the Streaming tab is missing.

My history server is running in 18080 port. And I am running using following http://-node:18080/?showIncomplete=true . But missing the Streaming tab.

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 7.15.28 PM.png (1M) Download Attachment

Re: How to fix spark streaming missing tab

Gourav Sengupta
Hi,

the apache spark community removed that option in the later releases of SPARK, and even I am confused because the streaming UI tab was really helpful. We can see the graphs in Databricks but instead of SPARK UI it is available in their notebooks, I think.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta