How to Unsubscribe from the Spark user list

How to Unsubscribe from the Spark user list

Nick Chammas
Send an email to this address to unsubscribe from the Spark user list:

Sending an email to the Spark user list itself (i.e. this list) does not do anything, even if you put "unsubscribe" as the subject. We will all just see your email.

Nick

Re: How to Unsubscribe from the Spark user list

Nick Chammas
Ah, here's that address again (looks like the mailing list stripped it out for privacy's sake):

user-unsubscribe [at] spark.apache.org

Nick

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:11 PM, Nick Chammas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Send an email to this address to unsubscribe from the Spark user list:

Sending an email to the Spark user list itself (i.e. this list) does not do anything, even if you put "unsubscribe" as the subject. We will all just see your email.

Nick

Re: How to Unsubscribe from the Spark user list

Matei Zaharia
Administrator
I’ve added these links on http://spark.apache.org/community.html as well. They’re kind of hard to find from Nabble.. I’ll see if I can edit the description on that.

Matei