How do I save the dataframe data as a pdf file?

How do I save the dataframe data as a pdf file?

shyla deshpande
Hello all,

Is there a way to write the dataframe data as a pdf file?

Thanks
-Shyla

Re: How do I save the dataframe data as a pdf file?

Anthony Thomas
Are you trying to produce a formatted table in a pdf file where the numbers in the table come from a dataframe? I.e. to present summary statistics or other aggregates? If so I would guess your best bet would be to collect the dataframe as a Pandas dataframe and use the to_latex method. You can then use a standard latex compiler to produce a pdf with a table containing that data. I don't know if there's any comparable built-in for Scala, but you could always collect the data as an array of arrays and write these to a tex file using standard IO. Maybe someone has an easier suggestion.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 11:12 AM, shyla deshpande <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

Is there a way to write the dataframe data as a pdf file?

Thanks
-Shyla

Re: How do I save the dataframe data as a pdf file?

anna
Thanks Anthony for the response.

Yes, the data in the dataframe represents a report and I want to create pdf files.
I am using scala so hoping to find a easier solution in scala, if not I will try out your suggestion .