How can I add extra mounted disk to HDFS

How can I add extra mounted disk to HDFS

Chetan Khatri
Hi Spark Users,

My spark job gave me an error No Space left on the device

Re: How can I add extra mounted disk to HDFS

JB Data
Use Hadoop NFSv3 gateway to mount FS.

@JBΔ

Le mar. 28 avr. 2020 à 23:18, Chetan Khatri <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi Spark Users,

My spark job gave me an error No Space left on the device

Re: How can I add extra mounted disk to HDFS

Chetan Khatri
I've 3 disks now
disk1- already have data
disk2- newly added

I want to shift the data from disk1 to disk2, obviously both are datanodes. Please suggest the steps for hot data node disk migration.