Happy Diwali to those forum members who celebrate this great festival

Happy Diwali to those forum members who celebrate this great festival

Mich Talebzadeh
Hope you will have a great time.

Regards,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Re: Happy Diwali to those forum members who celebrate this great festival

ayan guha
Thanks Mich. And Happy Festive season to the most vibrant and knowledgable user community around...I learn every day here and I can not express my gratitude to each one of you for that....

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:37 PM, Mich Talebzadeh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hope you will have a great time.

Regards,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com