Hadoop LR comparison

Tsai Li Ming
Hi,

Is the code available for Hadoop to calculate the Logistic Regression hyperplane?

I’m looking at the Examples:
http://spark.apache.org/examples.html,

where there is the 110s vs 0.9s in Hadoop vs Spark comparison.

Thanks!

Re: Hadoop LR comparison

DB Tsai
Hi Li-Ming,

We're working on multinomial logistic regression using Newton and L-BFGS optimizer now. Will be released soon.

Sincerely,

DB Tsai
Machine Learning Engineer
Alpine Data Labs
--------------------------------------

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:38 PM, Tsai Li Ming <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is the code available for Hadoop to calculate the Logistic Regression hyperplane?

I’m looking at the Examples:
http://spark.apache.org/examples.html,

where there is the 110s vs 0.9s in Hadoop vs Spark comparison.

Thanks!

Re: Hadoop LR comparison

Tsai Li Ming
Thanks.

What will be equivalent code in Hadoop where Spark published the 110s/0.9s comparison?