Quantcast

GraphX Pregel API: add vertices and edges

GraphX Pregel API: add vertices and edges

dali
I am using Spark and GraphX 2.0.2. I read that we can add vertices and edges to the graph in the vertex program (the compute() method).
I want to know how I can add new edges and vertices using the vprog
thak you

Re: GraphX Pregel API: add vertices and edges

Robineast
Not that I'm aware of. Where did you read that?
Robin East
Spark GraphX in Action Michael Malak and Robin East
Manning Publications Co.
http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action

Re: GraphX Pregel API: add vertices and edges

dali

Re: GraphX Pregel API: add vertices and edges

dali

Manning Publications Co.

So, adding new vertices and edges is not possible with GraphX Pregel API?