Quantcast

Gmail Password Recovery Using the Account Recovery Page

Gmail Password Recovery Using the Account Recovery Page

tophotlines
1.Visit the Google Account Recovery page(Visit google.com/accounts/recovery/ to start the process.)
2.Select "I don't know my password". ...
3.Click "I don't know" or enter your last known password. ...
4.Choose your recovery option. ...
5.Enter your verification information. ...
6.Create a new password.

if you need information about 2 Step verification and how to reset old password you can contact with Gmail Tech Support Number 1-844-750-6844 either visit at
http://www.tophotlines.com/gmail-customer-service