Fwd: Spark Streaming: Flume stream not found

Fwd: Spark Streaming: Flume stream not found

andy
Administrator

I'm forwarding this email along which contains a question from a Spark user Adrien (CC'd) who can't successfully get any emails through to the Apache mailing lists.

Please reply-all when responding to include Adrien. See below for his question.