Explode schema name question

tj5527
Searching online with key word such as auto explode schema doesn't come up what I am looking for, so ask here ...

I want to explode Dataset schema where the dataset schema are nested structure from complicated XML and its structure changes a lot with high frequency. After checking api doc, I notice I can obtain schema through Dataset.schema(), that will return StructType. However, before starting to manually extract schema for explode by traversing StructType tree. I would like to check if any better way to obtain the full namespace of the schema?

I appreciate any advises. Thanks.