Environment variable for deleting .sparkStaging

Environment variable for deleting .sparkStaging

mailfordebu
Greetings All !

I have got plenty of application directories lying around sparkStaging , such as .sparkStaging/application_1580703507814_0074

Would you please be able to help advise me which variable I need to set in spark-env.sh so that the sparkStaging applications aren't preserved after the run is successful or terminated.

Thanks in advance !

Cheers,

Debu

Re: Environment variable for deleting .sparkStaging

mailfordebu
Any feedback please?
Thanks,
Debu