EC2 Simple Cluster

Gianluca Privitera
Hi everyone,
I would like to setup a very simple cluster (specifically using 2 micro
instances only) of Spark on EC2 and make it run a simple Spark Streaming
application I created.
Someone actually managed to do that?
Because after launching the scripts from this page:
http://spark.apache.org/docs/0.9.1/ec2-scripts.html and logging into the
master node, I cannot find the spark folder the page is talking about,
so I suppose the launch didn't go well.

Thank you
Gianluca

Re: EC2 Simple Cluster

Akhil
Hi Gianluca,

I believe your cluster setup wasn't complete. Do check the ec2 script console for more details. Also micro instances will be having only 600mb memory.

Thanks
Best Regards