Does Spark have a plan to move away from sun.misc.Unsafe?

Does Spark have a plan to move away from sun.misc.Unsafe?

kant kodali
Hi All,

Does Spark have a plan to move away from sun.misc.Unsafe to VarHandles? I am trying to find a JIRA issue for this?

Thanks!

Re: Does Spark have a plan to move away from sun.misc.Unsafe?

Vadim Semenov-2
Here you go:
the umbrella ticket:

and the sun.misc.unsafe one