Does Random Forest in spark ML supports multi label classification in scala

Does Random Forest in spark ML supports multi label classification in scala

Harsh
Hi

Does Random Forest in spark Ml supports multi label classification in scala ?

I found out, sklearn provides sklearn.ensemble.RandomForestClassifier in python, do we have the similar functionality in scala ?

Re: Does Random Forest in spark ML supports multi label classification in scala

Dave Moyers
Yes, see https://dzone.com/articles/predictive-analytics-with-spark-ml

Although the example uses two labels, the same approach supports multiple labels.

Sent from my iPad

Hi