Do we anything for Deep Learning in Spark?

Do we anything for Deep Learning in Spark?

Gaurav1809
Hi All,

Similar to how we have machine learning library called ML, do we have anything for deep learning?
If yes, please share the details. If not then what should be the approach?

Thanks and regards,
Gaurav Pandya

Re: Do we anything for Deep Learning in Spark?

sxk1969

https://deeplearning4j.org/scala

And of course there's Tensorflow on spark.

Similar to how we have machine learning library called ML, do we have anything for deep learning?
If yes, please share the details. If not then what should be the approach?

Thanks and regards,
Gaurav Pandya

http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Do-we-anything-for-Deep-Learning-in-Spark-tp28772.html

To start a new topic under Apache Spark User List, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Spark User List, click here.
NAML

Re: Do we anything for Deep Learning in Spark?

Van Halen

Re: Do we anything for Deep Learning in Spark?

Roope
Microsoft Machine Learning Library for Apache Spark lets you run CNTK deep learning models on Spark.

https://github.com/Azure/mmlspark

The library APIs are focused on image processing scenarios, and are compatible with SparkML Pipelines.

Cheers,
Roope - Microsoft Cloud AI Team

Re: Do we anything for Deep Learning in Spark?

Gaurav1809
Thanks Roope for the inputs.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:41 PM, Roope [via Apache Spark User List] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Microsoft Machine Learning Library for Apache Spark lets you run CNTK deep learning models on Spark.

https://github.com/Azure/mmlspark

The library APIs are focused on image processing scenarios, and are compatible with SparkML Pipelines.

Cheers,
Roope - Microsoft Cloud AI Team

http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/Do-we-anything-for-Deep-Learning-in-Spark-tp28772p28824.html
To start a new topic under Apache Spark User List, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Do we anything for Deep Learning in Spark?, click here.
NAML