Different execution results with wholestage codegen on and off

Different execution results with wholestage codegen on and off

Pasha Finkelshteyn
Hi folks,

I'm implementing Kotlin bindings for Spark and faced strange problem. In
one cornercase Spark works differently when wholestage codegen is on or
off.

Does it look like bug ot expected behavior?
Pasha

Big Data Tools @ JetBrains

Re: Different execution results with wholestage codegen on and off

Pasha Finkelshteyn
Here[1] it is, please review

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-31854
On 20/05/27 10:21PM, Xiao Li wrote:

> Thanks for reporting it. Please open a JIRA with a test case.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Xiao
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 1:42 PM Pasha Finkelshteyn <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I'm implementing Kotlin bindings for Spark and faced strange problem. In
> > one cornercase Spark works differently when wholestage codegen is on or
> > off.
> >
> > Does it look like bug ot expected behavior?
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Pasha
> >
> > Big Data Tools @ JetBrains