Dataframe to nested json document

Chidananda Unchi
Hi All,

I want to convert dataframe to JSOn Dcoumnet using spark scala.

Can some one share me sample codes or any suggestions

Regards,
Chidananda

Re: Dataframe to nested json document

zakaria benzidalmal
Hi

Just save it as json

Le sam. 30 mai 2020 à 13:15, Chidananda Unchi <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi All,

I want to convert dataframe to JSOn Dcoumnet using spark scala.

Can some one share me sample codes or any suggestions

Regards,
Chidananda

Re: Dataframe to nested json document

neerajbhadani
Hi,
   You can follow this to save your DataFrame as JSON file.

Regards,
Neeraj

Chidananda

Re: Dataframe to nested json document

neerajbhadani
Hi,
Apologies for missing link in the previous mail.

   You can follow the below link to save your DataFrame as JSON file.

Regards,
Neeraj