Databricks Serverless

benassi
I have a question about this. The documentation compares the concept similar to BigQuery. Does this mean that we will no longer need to deal with instances and just pay for execution duration and amount of data processed? I’m just curious about how this will be priced.

Also, when will it be ready for production?

Cheers.

Re: Databricks Serverless

Mark Hamstra
This is not a Databricks forum.