Can we pass the Calcite streaming sql queries to spark sql?

Can we pass the Calcite streaming sql queries to spark sql?

kant kodali
Can we pass the Calcite streaming sql queries to spark sql?

https://calcite.apache.org/docs/stream.html#references

Re: Can we pass the Calcite streaming sql queries to spark sql?

Tathagata Das
I dontĀ think so. Calcite's SQL is an extension of standard SQL (keywords like STREAM, etc.) which we dontĀ support; we just support regular SQL, so queries like "SELECT STREAM ...." will not work.