Can we deploy python script on a spark cluster

Can we deploy python script on a spark cluster

Lehak Dharmani

We are trying to deploy python script on spark cluster . However as per
documentations , it is not possible to deploy python applications on a
cluster . Is there any alternative

Re: Can we deploy python script on a spark cluster

amit kumar singh
Hi Lehak

You can make a scala project with oozing class
And one run class which will ship your python file to cluster

Define oozie  coordinator with  spark action or shell action

We are deploying pyspark  based machine learning code

Sent from my iPhone