Can I specify watermark using raw sql alone?

Can I specify watermark using raw sql alone?

kant kodali
Hi All,

Can I specify watermark using raw sql alone? other words without using .withWatermark from Dataset API.

Thanks!

Re: Can I specify watermark using raw sql alone?

kant kodali
I don't see a withWatermark UDF to use it in Raw sql. I am currently using Spark 2.3.1