Calling Spahk enthusiasts in Boston

Nick Chammas
My fellow Bostonians and New Englanders,

We cannot allow New York to beat us to having a banging Spark meetup.

Respond to me (and I guess also Andy?) if you are interested.

Yana,

I'm not sure either what is involved in organizing, but we can figure it out. I didn't know about the meetup that never took off.

Nick

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Yana Kadiyska <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nicholas, I'm in Boston and would be interested in a Spark group. Not
sure if you know this -- there was a meetup that never got off the
ground. Anyway, I'd be +1 for attending. Not sure what is involved in
organizing. Seems a shame that a city like Boston doesn't have one.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Nicholas Chammas
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> As in, I am interested in helping organize a Spark meetup in the Boston
> area.
>

> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Nicholas Chammas
>>
>> Well, since this thread has played out as it has, lemme throw in a
>> shout-out for Boston.

Re: Calling Spahk enthusiasts in Boston

MLnick
I would offer to host one in Cape Town but we're almost certainly the only Spark users in the country apart from perhaps one in Johanmesburg :)

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> As in, I am interested in helping organize a Spark meetup in the Boston
> area.
>

> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Nicholas Chammas
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Well, since this thread has played out as it has, lemme throw in a
>> shout-out for Boston.

Re: Calling Spahk enthusiasts in Boston

dave31415
I am in Boston. I work at the CIC in Cambridge. There should be quite a lot of interest around Kendall Square.
Dave
od

Calling Spark enthusiasts in Austin, TX

od
In the spirit of everything being bigger and better in TX ;) => if anyone is in Austin and interested in meeting up over Spark - contact me! There seems to be a Spark meetup group in Austin that has never met and my initial email to organize the first gathering was never acknowledged.
Ognen

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> As in, I am interested in helping organize a Spark meetup in the Boston
> area.
>

> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Nicholas Chammas
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Well, since this thread has played out as it has, lemme throw in a
>> shout-out for Boston.

Re: Calling Spahk enthusiasts in Boston

Pierre B
There’s at least one in Johannesburg, I confirm that ;)

We are actually both in Brussels(Belgium) and Jo’burg…

We would love to host a meetup in Brussels, but we don’t know if there is anyone interested here…

Any Belgian Spark users out there?

Pierre Borckmans

RealImpact Analytics Brussels Office

FR +32 485 91 87 31 Skype pierre.borckmans

<<a href="x-msg://6/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=3544&amp;i=1" rel="nofollow">[hidden email]> wrote:
> As in, I am interested in helping organize a Spark meetup in the Boston
> area.
>

> On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Nicholas Chammas
> <<a href="x-msg://6/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=3544&amp;i=2" rel="nofollow">[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Well, since this thread has played out as it has, lemme throw in a
>> shout-out for Boston.

Re: Calling Spahk enthusiasts in Boston

andy petrella
Count me in!