Call for papers on open source analytic databases at Percona Live

Call for papers on open source analytic databases at Percona Live

Robert Hodges
Hi Spark fans!

I'm helping to manage the Analytics track at the next Percona Live
conference May 12-13.  We're all about open source databases and would like
to invite Spark community members to submit proposals.  More details here:
https://altinity.com/blog/call-for-papers-on-analytics-at-percona-live-online-2021
<https://altinity.com/blog/call-for-papers-on-analytics-at-percona-live-online-2021>
.  Email me directly if you have questions.

Thanks and hope to see some great talk proposals from the Spark community.

Robert Hodges, Altinity

p.s., I work on ClickHouse.