Blog : Apache Spark Window Functions

neerajbhadani
Hi Team,
     I would like to share with the community that my blog on "Apache Spark Window Functions" got published. PFB link if anyone interested.

Please share your thoughts and feedback.

Regards,
Neeraj

Re: Blog : Apache Spark Window Functions

Anwar AliKhan
My opinion would be go here.

Machine learning by Andrew Ng.

After three weeks you will have more valuable skills than most engineers in silicon valley in the USA. I am past week 3. 😎🤐

He does go 90 miles per hour.
I  wish somebody had pointed me there as the starting point.

Regards,
Neeraj

Re: Blog : Apache Spark Window Functions

Anwar AliKhan
Further to the feedback you requested ,
I forgot to mention another point , that with the insight you will gain after three weeks spent  on  that course,
You will be on par with the  aformentioned minority of engineers who are helping their companies "make tons of money" a quote from Professor Andrew Ng.

You will no longer be  part of the majority of engineers
who are spending six months on analytical projects when from day one YOU can see that wasn't going to work. Another quote from professor Andrew Ng.

If you value the idea of joining the minority engineers "making tons of money
for companies"  then the same three weeks spent on that course will yield greater value comparatively spent on writing Apache spark examples of the type you are currently engaged in.

I have gone past week 3 😎🤐so I have the insight.

It is against my personal values to use a product which is given on a trial period basis , so I use Free Octave , a project  started 32 years ago.
You can profit by MATLAB 's investment.
You can watch MATLAB videos on how use and apply what you have learnt  to Octave  because the syntax is exactly the same.

Then you can parallelise your octave  app on Apache Spark. You can use Apache spark on a standalone whilst you prototype then with one line of code,  change the parallelism to a distributed  parallelism across cluster(s) of PCs.