Bad Message 413 Request Entity too large - Spark History UI through Knox

Bad Message 413 Request Entity too large - Spark History UI through Knox

Theyaa Matti
Hi,
    I am getting the below message when trying to access the spark history ui through knox.

Bad Message 413

reason: Request Entity Too Large

It is worth to mention that the issue appears when I enable ssl on Knox.
If Knox is not running with ssl, the issue disappears.

Doing some research, it seems to be a Jetty configuration to increase
the http request header buffer but I do not see any spark config for it.

Would you please advice on what to do?

Regards,