Apache Spark

Синий Андрей

Hello!

We plan to use Apache Spark software in our organization, can I purchase paid technical support for this software?

С уважением,

Андрей Синий

Руководитель направления

Центр управления программным обеспечением

Филиал ПАО «МТС» в Нижегородской области

Публичное акционерное общество «Мобильные ТелеСистемы»

______________________________

IP: 90096

mob: +79103801534

e-mail: [hidden email]

г. Нижний Новгород, пр. Гагарина, д. 168А, пом. П8, 3, 310

Re: Apache Spark

Pasha Finkelshteyn
Hi Andrey,

It looks like you may contact Databricks for that.
Also it would be easier for non-russian spaekers to respond you if your
name would be written in English.

On 21/01/26 12:41PM, Синий Андрей wrote:

> Hello!
>
> We plan to use Apache Spark software in our organization, can I purchase paid technical support for this software?
>

> С уважением,
> Андрей Синий
> Руководитель направления
> Центр управления программным обеспечением
> Филиал ПАО «МТС» в Нижегородской области
> Публичное акционерное общество «Мобильные ТелеСистемы»
> ______________________________
> IP: 90096
> mob: +79103801534
> e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> г. Нижний Новгород, пр. Гагарина, д. 168А, пом. П8, 3, 310
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D6F3F9.B5D32BD0]

Pasha

Big Data Tools @ JetBrains

Re: Apache Spark

Gourav Sengupta
Hi,

why do you want to buy paid SPARK?

Regards,
Gourav

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 1:22 PM Pasha Finkelshteyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrey,

It looks like you may contact Databricks for that.
Also it would be easier for non-russian spaekers to respond you if your
name would be written in English.

On 21/01/26 12:41PM, Синий Андрей wrote:
> Hello!
>
> We plan to use Apache Spark software in our organization, can I purchase paid technical support for this software?
>

> С уважением,
> Андрей Синий
> Руководитель направления
> Центр управления программным обеспечением
> Филиал ПАО «МТС» в Нижегородской области
> Публичное акционерное общество «Мобильные ТелеСистемы»
> ______________________________
> IP: 90096
> mob: +79103801534
> e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> г. Нижний Новгород, пр. Гагарина, д. 168А, пом. П8, 3, 310
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D6F3F9.B5D32BD0]

Pasha

Big Data Tools @ JetBrains

Re: Apache Spark

srowen
To clarify: Apache projects and the ASF do not provide paid support. However there are many vendors who provide distributions of Apache Spark who will provide technical support - not nearly just Databricks but Cloudera, etc. There are also plenty of consultancies and individuals who can provide professional services.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 7:21 AM Pasha Finkelshteyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrey,

It looks like you may contact Databricks for that.
Also it would be easier for non-russian spaekers to respond you if your
name would be written in English.

On 21/01/26 12:41PM, Синий Андрей wrote:
> Hello!
>
> We plan to use Apache Spark software in our organization, can I purchase paid technical support for this software?
>

> С уважением,
> Андрей Синий
> Руководитель направления
> Центр управления программным обеспечением
> Филиал ПАО «МТС» в Нижегородской области
> Публичное акционерное общество «Мобильные ТелеСистемы»
> ______________________________
> IP: 90096
> mob: +79103801534
> e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> г. Нижний Новгород, пр. Гагарина, д. 168А, пом. П8, 3, 310
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D6F3F9.B5D32BD0]

Pasha

Big Data Tools @ JetBrains

Re: Apache Spark

Ivan Petrov
Hello Andrey,
you can try to reach Beeline beeline.ru, they use Databricks as far as I know.

вт, 26 янв. 2021 г. в 15:01, Sean Owen <[hidden email]>:
To clarify: Apache projects and the ASF do not provide paid support. However there are many vendors who provide distributions of Apache Spark who will provide technical support - not nearly just Databricks but Cloudera, etc. There are also plenty of consultancies and individuals who can provide professional services.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 7:21 AM Pasha Finkelshteyn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrey,

It looks like you may contact Databricks for that.
Also it would be easier for non-russian spaekers to respond you if your
name would be written in English.

On 21/01/26 12:41PM, Синий Андрей wrote:
> Hello!
>
> We plan to use Apache Spark software in our organization, can I purchase paid technical support for this software?
>

> С уважением,
> Андрей Синий
> Руководитель направления
> Центр управления программным обеспечением
> Филиал ПАО «МТС» в Нижегородской области
> Публичное акционерное общество «Мобильные ТелеСистемы»
> ______________________________
> IP: 90096
> mob: +79103801534
> e-mail: [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
> г. Нижний Новгород, пр. Гагарина, д. 168А, пом. П8, 3, 310
>
> [cid:image001.png@01D6F3F9.B5D32BD0]

Pasha

Big Data Tools @ JetBrains

Re: Apache Spark

Lalwani, Jayesh

All of the major cloud vendors have some sort of Spark offering. They provide support if you build in their cloud.

Re: Apache Spark

Maxim Gekk
Hi Андрей,

You can write to https://databricks.com/company/contact . Probably, we can offer something to you. For instance, Databricks has OEM program which might be interesting to you: https://partners.databricks.com/prm/English/c/Overview

Maxim Gekk

Software Engineer

Databricks, Inc.